IK Multimedia iRig Pro Studio Suite Deluxe
IK Multimedia iRig Pro Studio Suite DeluxeDetails
Product Ref: 78627View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Everything You Need To Record, Monitor and Edit
The IK Multimedia iRig Pro Studio Suite provides you with everything you will need to record, monitor, edit and mix your recordings straight out of the box. The Studio Suite comprises of: An iRig Pro Duo Audio Interface, iRig Studio XLR Microphone and a pair of iRig Headphones. This compiled bundle allows you to capture studio-quality recordings with ease. Simply plug the iRig Studio XLR Microphone into the iRig Pro Duo Audio Interface, enable the Phantom Power, put on your headphones and you’re ready to go. Additionally the Studio Suite Deluxe comes complete with a range of music software and applications including: SampleTank 3 SE, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE, AmpliTube 4, T-RackS Deluxe and Mic Room.
IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO Audio Interface
The iRig Pro DUO interface features two channels with XLR/TRS combo input jacks and phantom power than can accommodate everything from high-end phantom powered condenser microphones to guitars, basses, keyboards and more. Each channel passes through an ultra-low noise high-headroom preamp that then runs through a 24-bit AD-DA converter, resulting in amazing clarity and pristine studio-quality sound. Additionally, both of the channels boast individual input gain controls that are ideal for dialing in just the right amount for each of your recording.
Monitoring and Output
With the iRig Pro DUO monitoring your mixes and inputs is a breeze. The two 1/4'' TRS balanced analog audio outputs allow you to send a zero-latency signal straight to your studio monitors or portable speakers. These deliver a stunningly clear audio signal, while the totally floating design of the Pro DUO's balanced outputs protect it from potential ground loop issues and buzz while performing onstage with iOS devices or laptops. This design is ideal for when you want to perform live and connect your gear directly to the audio system without having to use specific cables or DI Boxes.
iRig Keys Pro MIDI Keyboard
The IK Multimedia iRig Keys Pro is the perfect solution if you want a single keyboard to use as a portable MIDI keyboard as well as a studio controller. This compact, lightweight keyboard is easy to transport, perfect for carrying with you to use whenever and wherever with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can also connect it to your Mac or PC for use with your DAW and computer-based software instruments.
You can control continuous parameters like volume, tremolo, vibrato, rotary speaker speed and more via an expression pedal which can be connected via the expansion jack, you could also connect a sustain pedal for an even more realistic piano playing experience. For maximum playing comfort and versatility, iRig Keys Pro includes modulation and pitch-bend wheels.
iRig Keys Pro features an easy-to-use control panel that gives you 5 backlit soft-touch buttons and one Volume/Data knob. You will find Program and Octave up/down buttons plus a Set button that allows you to store up to 4 different setups for the complete iRig Keys Pro configuration. You can transpose the keyboard, send specific program change messages, customize touch sensitivity, change MIDI channel, reassign Vol/Data knob MIDI control change and access to other useful MIDI functions in a flash with the onboard Edit Mode. All these parameters can be stored in Sets using the Set button and recalled in a snap, to allow for quick sound switching and easy control of various instruments or apps on the fly.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio XLR Microphone
Exceptional Audio Quality
The IK Multimedia Studio XLR Microphone is premium-quality studio-grade condenser microphone featuring a cardioid pickup pettern and a large-diaphragm capsule. This compact condenser microphone is ideal for taking on the move with you, with its small size making it easy to carry around with you. The wide freuqnecy range ensures you capture every nuance of the source you are trying to record, whether it’s vocal or instruments, the iRig Mic Studio XLR will capture every nuance of the original sound as it was intended. The unidirectional 1’’ condenser-electret microphone capsule ensures optimal audio quality and signal transference, adding depth and clarity to your recordings. With its high quality cardioid polar pattern and desi, the iRig iMic needs 48V DC phantom power to operate which the iRig Pro Duo includes as standard. Additionally the microphone coms complete with a portable tripod tabletop stand and microphone clamp.
IK Multimedia iRig Headphones
Professional Monitoring Headphones
The closed-back design of the iRig Headphones ensures maximum insulation and sound quality, allowing you to listen to music in peace without the interference of background noise. It also helps to improve recordings as it includes minimal bleed from the audio playing in the headphones. The high output driver ensure accurate, transparent and powerful sound, ideal for mixing and monitoring while you record. The extended frequency response ensures increased depth and clarity for rich bass and crisp highs. The adjustable headband and comfortable earcups ensure optimal comfort even when In use for prolonged periods of time.
Inside The Box
- iRig Pro Duo
- iRig Keys Pro
- Lightning to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- 2 x 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable (160cm/63")
- 2 x 1.5V AA Battery
- iRig Mic Studio XLR Microphone
- Micro-USB-OTG to Micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- Mic clamp
- Tripod tabletop stand
- XLR microphone connection cable
- iRig Monitoring headphones
- Registration card
iRig Pro Duo Audio Interface
- Truely mobile dual input audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC
- Simultaneous dual track recording interface for all instruments
- Ultra-compact housing for extreme portability
- Dual identical XLR/TRS combo input jacks
- Dual ultra-low noise studio-quality IK preamps
- Individual input gain controls
- 48V phantom power
- Self-powered (2 x AA batteries), device powered or DC power adapter (Not Included)
- 24-bit AD-DA converters
- Dual 1/4'' switchable TRS balanced outputs
- 3.5mm (1/8'') headphone output with level control
- MIDI IN/OUT jacks
- Ultra-compact housing fits in the palm of your hand
- Comes with mini-DIN to Lightning, Micro USB OTG and standard USB cables
- Designed and made in Italy
iRig Keys Pro
- 37 velocity-sensitive full-sized keys (a 3 full octaves range plus one note)
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- Octave/Program Up/Down back-lit, soft-touch buttons
- SET button to store and recall 4 different customized setups
- Input for an optional sustain or expression pedal
- Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play
- Powered from the iOS device or Mac/PC USB
- Includes Lightning, 30-pin and USB cables
iRig Mic Studio XLR Microphone
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry around
- High-quality 1’’ back electret condenser capsule
- cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Complete with portable tripod tabletop stand and mic clamp
iRig Monitoring Headphones
- Closed back design for monitoring while recoding without mic bleed
- High output drivers for accurate, transparent and powerful sound
- Extended frequency response for rich bass and crisp highs
- Adjustable headband for great fit maximum comfort for extended listening periods
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.