JBL M-Patch 2 Passive Monitor Volume Controller
JBL M-Patch 2 Passive Monitor Volume ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 68555View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Compact Yet Powerful Design
The M-Patch 2 was designed to offer a compact, rack-mountable sized volume attenuator and patch control unit. Each component has been included to deliver exceptional audio quality while retaining the harmonic qualities and nuances of the original sound. The front panel rotary controls allows you precisely tweak and fine-tune the levels for two input sources, providing an easy-to-use volume attenuator.
As well as its compact and portable design, the M-Patch 2 is highly versatile offering high-quality audio reproduction and a range of controls. Ideal for a range of different production applications, the M-Patch 2 was designed to be a passive problem solver while offering a multitude of exceptional functionality. The unit itself with seamlessly integrate into your setup and run almost silently, allowing you to adjust levels as and when you need with a range of different controls. Whether you need to replace your mixer, or just keep volumes at an acceptable level, the M-Patch 2 will do it all.
- High quality‚ passive volume attenuator
- Great monitor switching device
- 2 x Input channels, 2 x Output channels
- Combo, RCA, & 3.5mm input connectors
- XLR outputs (balanced or unbalanced depends on the inputs selected)
- Mono/Stereo summing switch
- System mute function
- Built in headphone amplifier
- Quality components and rugged construction
- Desktop or Rack-mountable installation
- External 16Vac power supply (Supplied. Only required for operation of headphone amplifier)
Audio Input Connectors
- 2 x XLR Combo connectors
- 1 x stereo RCA pair (L&R)
- 1 x stereo 3.5mm jack
- Audio Output Connectors: 2 x XLR output pairs (A-/L&R, B-/L&R)
- Headphone Output Connectors: 1 x 1/4” TRS stereo output
- Headphone Output Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20Hz +/- 0.5dB
- Headphone Output Maximum Output Level: 320mW into 32Ω
- Power - External: DC12-16V adaptor
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22cm x 12cm x 8.6 cm
- Net Weight: approx. 1 kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.