Lexicon Ionix FW810S Firewire Audio Interface
Lexicon Ionix FW810S Firewire Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 12626View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Includes a Wealth of Features
The Lexicon Ionix FW810S Firewire Audio Interface includes a wealth of features including dbx high-voltage, ultra low noise mic pre's, Pantheon II reverbs, and a powerful software mixing board with dbx dynamics and hardware monitor reverb the Lexicon IONIX FW810S is more than just an 8-in, 10-out FireWire audio interface. It's a pro recording studio contained in a single rack unit.
Ultra Low Noise dbx Mic Pre's
The Lexicon Ionix FW810S Firewire Audio Interface also features high-voltage, ultra low noise dbx mic pre's on every channel which provide optimal timbre and tonality on every track. And the newly updated Pantheon II plug-in provides smooth, lush Lexicon reverbs for creating ideal sonic spaces.
More Headroom to Capture Subtle Details
With built-in dbx Type IV conversion, your digital recordings will preserve their dynamic range even when levels get too high. They'll acquire that forgiving, oversaturated quality once only found on big analog recorders. Type IV conversion actually gives you more headroom, capturing subtle details in higher level signals instead of hard clipping them.
Powerful Software Mixer
Plus, the Lexicon IONIX FW810S adds a powerful software Mixer with integrated dbx dynamics (compresser, gate, limiter, EQ) to your digital audio workstation. The Mixer's true-to-life interface design feels familiar from the second you start it, making it easy to adjust levels, route signals through 8 inputs and 10 outputs, and apply and preview reverbs and dynamics. And the IONIX FW810S does the processing, so you can mix and fine tune your recordings in real time with zero latency. You can even save and load snapshots of mixer settings. Save and load up to five monitor mixes ? one for the main control mix, and up to four for individual band members.
- dbx® high-voltage, ultra low noise mic pre's on all 8 channels
- dbx dynamics (compressor, limiter, gate, EQ) on all 8 channels
- 6 analog combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
- 2 front panel combi-jacks accept mic, line, or instrument signals
- Type IV conversion feature emulates tape saturation at high levels
- Zero latency mixer hardware UI with dbx dynamics and a hardware monitor reverb
- 44.1 to 96KHz sample rates, 24 bit processing
- 8 analog TRS outputs (7.1 surround capable) and stereo main (control room) outs
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI In and Out
- FireWire 400 connection to DAW
- Software suite includes Steinberg's Cubase LE 4, Toontrack EZ Drummer lite, and Lexicon Pantheon II reverb plug-in
- Low Latency drivers include Windows WDM with ASIO support along with Macintosh CoreAudio with ASIO support
- Microphone Inputs: Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
- Input Impedance: 3kΩ balanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts
- Maximum gain: +55 dB
- E.I.N. (at max gain):
- −127 dB @ 55 dB gain typical (150W source)
- −130 dB @ 55 dB gain typical A-weighted (150W source)
- Maximum Input Level: +8 dBu
- Frequency Response: +/−1.5 dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Line Inputs: 1/4” TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ balanced, 13kΩ unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
- Frequency Response: +/−1.5 dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Instrument Input: 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: +10 dBu
- Frequency Response: +/−2.5 dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Line Outputs: 1/4” TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Level: -+20 dBu maximum
- Impedance: 32Ω Balanced, 16Ω Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 1/4” stereo jack 250mW per channel at 50Ω
- MIDI Interface: 5 pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and MIDI out
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96 kHz (determined by computer application)
- Dynamic Range:
- A/D (24 Bit) 110 dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- D/A (24 Bit) 110 dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- A/D/A (24 Bit) 108 dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 Watts
- Dimensions: 19”W x 1.75”H x 10.5”D
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.