Primacoustic Impaler Surface Mount for Broadway Panels
Primacoustic Impaler Surface Mount for Broadway PanelsDetails
Primacoustic surface mount impalers are designed to mount Broadway fiberglass acoustic panels directly onto the wall surface. This is the most popular mounting system and is ideal for studio and home-theatre. For commercial installations, adding a dab of construction adhesive on the impaler surface will add a measure of security. Best of all, unlike spray-on installations, using impalers will not cause serious wall surface defacement.
Comes in a pack of 24.
Product Ref: 13989View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Each impaler features a series of sharp protruding darts that penetrate the panel to secure it in place. To ensure panels do not get dislodged after installation, applying a dab of construction adhesive to the impaler during the mounting process adds another level of security and reduces opportunity for tampering. Impalers are installed using typical sheet rock anchors and screws.
Alternate installations that can be considered include direct screw down using a long screw and retaining washer. This is typically done using a standard screw and a wide faced washer to hold the panel in place. This is a good option in industrial installations where panels may find themselves in harms way or need to be secured on ceilings. Velcro is also a possible option where light duty installations are needed. Finally, for permanent installations, construction adhesive is used by applying a generous bead around the circumference and then crossing from corner to corner. Use a surface impaler to anchor the panel while the adhesive cures.
Whatever your choice, Broadway panels are sure to provide a great looking and effective installation!
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.