Roland System-500 512 Dual VCO Module
Roland System-500 512 Dual VCO ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 66487View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Advanced Control Parameters
Providing comprehensive control over a range of parameters the Roland Dual VCO can achieve a range of interesting and exciting synth tones. Loaded with dual voltage operated oscillators, each with variable pulse width (via panel control or CV modulation) and weak/strong oscillator syncing modes the System-500 can be integrated into any existing synth set up.
Roland System 500 Series
The Roland System 500 Series synth modules are a premium set of Eurorack mountable synth modules which incorporate all analog circuitry to re-create iconic synth tones but with modern functionality and reliability. Designed for seamless integration with any contemporary synth modules the System 500 Series synths offer impressive sound design versatility and professional analog synth tones.
- Analog recreation of the iconic System 100m synth
- Dual voltage controlled oscillators
- Pulse, saw and triangle wave outputs
- Classic analog sound with a modern functionality
- Variable pulse width
- Weak or strong oscillator frequency syncing
- Rackmountable (Eurorack) design
- Built in the USA
- Oscillators: 2 x Voltage Controlled
- Wave Types: Pulse, Saw and Triangle
- Sync Styles: Weak Or Strong
- 2 x PW
- 2 x PW MOD
- 2 x Sawtooth
- 2 x PW IN
- 2 x Sync
- 2 x Key
- 2 x MOD IN
- 2 x Additional Inputs
- Outputs: 2 x Sync Out
- Rotary Controls: 4
- Switches: 2
- Faders: 8
- Finish: Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.