SSL Alpha-Link MX4-16 AD/DA Converter
SSL Alpha-Link MX4-16 AD/DA ConverterDetails
Product Ref: 43889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link MX4-16AD/DA Converter is designed to provide professional-grade AD/DA conversion with the MX4-16 including 4 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs (both balanced). Solid State Logic are infamous for their studio-quality converters, building on this reputation, the SSL XLogic Alpha-Link delivers exceptional audio quality throughout, with a 44.1 to 192kHz operation plus varispeed ranging up to ± 10 . This ensures when you are converting your inputs, you capture every nuance of the original source audio as it was originally intended. The wide sample rate range also makes it perfect for a wide range of different inputs from electric guitars to synthesizers and more. A switchable reference level with a range of settings between +24dB and +14dB is included, allowing you to match the units level to the rest of your studio setup with ease.
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link MX4-16 features a wide range of analog and digital connectivity, ideal for connecting a variety of different instruments and digital audio devices. The 64 channel Fibre Optic MADI digital audio I/O allows you to connect to any MADI enabled device including a range of Solid State Logic interfaces such as the MadiXtreme, MX4 and more. The MX4-16 features 4 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs, making it ideal for capturing up to 4 channels at a time, with 16 outputs for studio and artist monitoring. Also features is a BNC World Clock sync In/Out allowing you to improve overall performance value.
Design & Construction
The 1U all-metal chassis is fully rackmountable making it ideal for studio use and live use alike. The metal chassis ensures optimal durability whilst also protecting against overheating. One of the most convenient and unique features of the Alpha-Link MX4-16 is its ability to daisy chain up to 4 unit, allowing you to utilise up to 80 analog connections. The dedicated tri-colour signal activity LED’s provide precise visual feedback for your signals, allowing you to easily monitor your audio levels. The front-panel features an intuitive layout with simple setup controls, allowing you to easily navigate and use the MX16-4. Additionally the rear panel features a standard 25 pin D-Sub analog connection for balanced analog connectivity.
- High quality SSL A-D/D-A converter technology
- 64 channel Fibre Optic MADI digital audio In/Out
- Alpha-Link MX 16-4: 16 analogue In,4 analogue Out (balanced)
- Cascade up to 4 Units for up to 80 analogue connections
- 44.1 to 96kHz operation with varispeed up to 10
- Switchable reference level with a range of settings between +24dB and +14dB
- Perfect Partner for SSL MadiXtreme, MX4 & Delta-Link interfaces
- Simple front panel setup controls
- Dedicated tri-colour signal activity LEDs
- BNC Word Clock sync In/Out
- Rear panel analogue connection via standard 25 pin D-Sub
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.