SSL XRack EQ Module XR625 Four Band
SSL XRack EQ Module XR625 Four BandDetails
The SSL Solid State Logic XR625 SuperAnalogue EQ Module is 4-band parametric with variable "Q" on the 2 mid bands, and shelf/bell control on the High and Low bands. The SSL XR625 X-Rack Channel EQ Module brings the legendary SSL twin-curve E and G series EQ from our large-format consoles into an affordable package with the X-Rack. Lots of producers and engineers have a "lunchbox" made of old EQ modules removed from SSL consoles. Some would even say that an SSL EQ is a must-have tool for their mix.
Product Ref: 43869View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The XR625 X-Rack is a modular rack system including a special Total Recall capability. It features the same SuperAnalogue processing as our XL 9000 K series console, the X-Rack now boasts five optional modules - Four Channel Input, Master Bus, Mic Amp, Channel EQ and the original Dynamics module. This combination now make it possible to arrange the X-Rack as a stand alone mixer and analogue summing system, or as a stand alone processing solution for studio and live applications or working with the flexible inserts of an AWS 900 to provide a complete 'SSL' channel processing solution for the console.
- Direct copy of the XL 9000 K Equaliser as used on Duality and AWS 900+ consoles
- E and G characteristic switching
- High and low-bands switchable between shelving and fixed Q bell curves
- Switchable between SSL E and G series console channel EQ characteristics
- EQ IN switch for A/B comparison
- Rear panel connections on balanced XLR
- TotalRecall status LEDs
- Dimensions: 200x171x49mm
- Outboard Format: X-Logic Module
- Outboard Type: Parametric Equalizer
- Channels: 1
- Tube: n
- Digital I/O: n
- Side Chain Insert: n
- Presets: n
- Analogue Inputs: 1
- Analogue Outputs: 1
- Computer Interface: n
- Wordclock I/O: n
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.