View Full Description
Ready to make hits at home? Now through December 31st, purchase and register a new Apollo Twin or Arrow audio interface and get the iconic sounds heard on thousands of hit records with exclusive UAD plug-ins from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, and UA — absolutely FREE!
No coupons or redemption codes are necessary. The promotional plug-ins will be automatically added to your account once you register your new desktop audio interface.
Already own any of the promotional plug-ins? No problem. You’ll be able to pick from an alternate list of UAD plug ins. Buy an Apollo Twin or Arrow Interface, Get Neve®, Lexicon,® Fender® & UA Plug-Ins Free — Up to a £902 Value!
Hurry, Ends December 31st, 2018
2x4 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt Interface is a ground-breaking desktop unit, providing exceptional audio conversion, with two Unison mic preamps and a range of built-in effects. The premium-grade components and custom Universal Audio technology ensures optimal audio fidelity, with samples rates up to 24-bit/192kHz when it comes to audio conversion.
The 2x4 configuration is Thunderbolt 3 powered, allowing you to capture vocal and guitar recordings at near zero-latency. It also allows you to use classic UAD plug-in effects, no matter your software buffer settings. The premium-grade interface also comes complete with the UAD Realtime Analog Classics plugin bundle comprised of high-end studio compressor, EQs, reverbs, guitar amp simulations and more. The result is studio-grade recordings every time
Unison Mic Preamp & Guitar Amp Simulations
At the core of the Universal Audio Arrow is UA’s Unison technology, designed to emulate the tone and feel of some of the most classic tube and transformer-based preamps. The varied collection is comprised of mic preamps emulations from Neve and API, providing high-end emulation of some of the most sought-after preamps. Also included is guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall.
These emulated guitar amps come complete with their signature impedance, gain-stage sweet spots and component-level circuit behaviours. Powering these emulations is Arrow’s hardware-software integration, giving you the ability to record at near-zero latency through Unison-enabled plugins, regardless of your software buffer settings.
The interface boasts two combination inputs for both microphones (XLR) and instruments (Line). It also features a front-panel Hi-Z guitar input for added convenience.
Realtime Analog Classic Plugin Bundle
One of the most unique things about the UA Arrow Audio Interface is the onboard UAD processing. The integrated UAD-2 SOLO core processor allows you to monitor and record, whilst using any UAD powered plugins at near-zero latency. The UAD plug-in library is comprised of over 90 titles ranging from Pultec EQs to Lexicon reverbs and more.
The plug-ins are highly sought after and used in some of the most famous hit records from Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Coldplay and more. The UA Arrow comes complete with the Realtime Analog Classics plugin bundle including delays, reverbs, EQs, compressors, guitar amp simulations and more.
Metering & Control Section
The top of the interface features a range of built-in controls, as well as LED meters for monitoring your levels. The main integrated screen features two-channels of monitoring for Mic, Line and Hi-Z inputs. It also boasts a monitor meter for the integrated headphone jack, allowing you to monitor your input sources while recording. The ergonomic layout allows you to switch between inputs at the touch of a button, turn on +48V Phantom power, change the Pad of your interface and even Link settings.
Compact, Desktop Design
The compact and portable design will easily fit within your backpack, allowing you to take your UAD processing power anywhere you go. This is ideal for musicians on the move, allowing you to utilise the high-end plugins at project studios or on the road. The interface is also bus-powered, eliminating the need for a wall-plug power supply.
The robust enclosure is comprised of an all-metal construction for optimal durability. The brushed metal finish not only looks sleek but helps to prevent scratches and other superficial damage. The most prominent feature of the top panel is the large rotatable attenuator for changing the overall volume, complete with a large LED meter around it for monitoring your levels.
Realtime Analog UAD Powered Plugins Bundle
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec® EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec® Pro EQ Legacy
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN® Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve®, API®, Manley®, Marshall®, Fender® and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Complete with Realtime Analog Classics UAD powered plugin bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Robust all-metal construction
- Compact and highly portable design
- Integrated +48 Phantom Power and Pad controls
- LED metering for inputs and monitoring
- Built-in front-panel headphone connection for private monitoring