Jupiter JCL-1100 Bb Clarinet with Free Slimpitch Tuner
Jupiter JCL-1100 Bb Clarinet with Free Slimpitch TunerDetails
The Jupiter JCL1100S Bb Clarinet has a feel and tone that?s ideal for the advancing musician. The grenadilla wood body produce a range of warm, clear tones with powerful projection. The nickel-silver alloy has a smooth action between notes, whilst the keys' silver plating ensures a comfortable feel. The offset register key and raised C/G tone holes encourage a more ergonomic hand position, which is vital for students. This pack also includes a hard case and a Korg Slimpitch tuner, which offers accurate tuning measurements for the easily readable LCD screen.
Product Ref: 78641View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg Slimpitch tuner has a compact body making the unit small enough to fit in your hand. A dedicated contact mic is included, and a newly-developed magnet mechanism lets you attach the unit to your music stand without obstructing the sheet music. This unit features a colour LCD display, a brilliant white backlight and an extremely clear colour VA meter provide high contrast with a wide viewing angle. In addition to improving visibility, the text and the meter display are colour-coded for dramatically easier pitch recognition. Rather than having to watch the meter, the performer merely has to sense it giving instant recognition of your tuning status.
Jupiter JTR-500 Trumpet
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 14.65mm
- Barrel Diameter: 65mm
- Body Material: Grenadilla Wood
- Keys: Nickel Silver Alloy
- Key Plating: Silver
- Tenons: Metal
- Eb Key Orientation: Left Hand
- Finish: Natural
- Included Accessories: Case
- Dimensions: 75 x 32 x 15mm
- Scale: 12-Note Equal Temperament
- Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Precision: +/- 1 Percent
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz
- Transposition Range: C, F, B-Flat, E-Flat
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Battery: CR2032 Lithium, Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.