View Full Description
Orchestral Style Trumpet
Featuring a one-piece yellow brass bell and medium large bore, this trumpet offers a bright and powerful tone that will cut through any orchestra or wind band with a focused sound. Along with a 7C trumpet mouthpiece, this instrument will deliver an excellent sound straight out of the box.
Designed by UK designer Peter Pollard, the OTR3200 Symphonique Trumpet has been geared up even to accommodate the professional musician. With high quality features such as a double braced tuning slide and monel valves, this instrument will give a great sound as well as a heavier and more durable finish with lightening fast action valves. The outer slides have been made from cupronickel, which is much less susceptible to rusting and tarnishing. As well as that, 1st and 3rd slide hooks have been added to quickly adjust tuning on lower notes, making it very handy for the more advanced musician. The silver plating finish has been triple dipped to give a thorough and blemish free finish to the instrument.
Everything You Need
This Odyssey outfit includes everything you need to start playing straight away! A 7C mouthpiece is provided with the trumpet, which is suitable for beginners and professional players alike. As well as this, a top quality case is included, which will keep your instrument safe when being stored and transported to rehearsals and concerts. Finally a set of accessories such as valve oil and polishing cloth are also included and make maintaining the instrument as easy as possible.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Triple Dipped Silver Plating
- Slide Material: Cupronickel
- Valve Material: Monel
- Bell Diameter: 121.7mm (4.79")
- Bore Size: 11.73mm (0.46")
- Valve Rings: 1st Thumb Hook and 3rd Valve Ring
- Water Keys: 2 (Main Slide and 3rd Valve Slide)
- Mouthpiece: 7C Trumpet Mouthpiece
- Case: Odyssey Symphonique Premium Case
- Accessories: Gloves, Cleaning Cloth and Oil
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.