Stentor Student I Violin Outfit 1/10
Stentor Student I Violin Outfit 1/10Details
Product Ref: 39813View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Great Quality Instrument
With rosewood pegs and fingerboard and a carved solid body, this violin produces a sound that makes it one of the most recommended string instruments available. The craftsmanship that has been incorporated in to this instrument is both very high in standard but has all been done correctly be a dedicated set of violin specialists. This is unlike many other economy instruments that either use composite woods or laminate tops for the violin bodies.
Fantastic Value For Money
The Student 1 range is listed at a great price considering the value for money it gives. It makes it a top choice for new beginners to the instrument or for schools and councils who are looking for an instrument that provides top quality consistently, but doesn?t break the bank. It has since become one of the most bought and recommended violins for schools and teachers.
Everything You Need
The violin doesn't just come on its own. Included with the instrument is a pack including a wooden bow that has natural horse hair and an ebony frog. To transport around, the pack also includes a hard case as standard which has plenty of storage space and shoulder straps for comfort
- Body Material: Solid Tonewood
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Pegs and Fingerboard Material: Blackened Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Includes Gold Coloured Screw Adjusters
- Size: 1/10 Size
- Case: Hard Foam, Canvas Covered Case with Shoulder Straps and Storage
- Bow: Solid Wood Bow with Ebony Frog and Natural Horse Hair
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.