Tom and Will 26FGH Flugel Horn Gig Bag, Blue with Black Trim
Tom and Will 26FGH Flugel Horn Gig Bag, Blue with Black TrimDetails
The Tom and Will 26FGH Flugel Horn Gig Bag introduces a professional blue finish with a complimentary black trim. Tom and Will's 26 series brass bags are made with the best quality high density padding, helping to protect the instrument during travel. Featuring a soft interior lining, this case also prevents against scratches. To further prevent damage Tom and Will has included an additional accessory pouch to organise loose items. The lightweight design comes with a new TWD crossover zip opening, guaranteed to last a lifetime. All straps and handles on the 26FGH case are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads. The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to make the back more accessible to all players. Simply pick which is most convenient for each trip you go on and then enjoy the comfort. Hold the case like a ruck sack over your back, with easy tightening & loosening pull straps, or wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap.
Product Ref: 79004View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Blue Canvas Fabric with Red Interior
- Crossover Single Heavy Duty Zip Opening
- High Density Padding for Complete Protection with High Tensile Stitching
- No-Rip Hard Wearing Polyester Exterior
- Soft No-Scratch Interior Linings
- High Tensile Double Stitching
- RCS Rivet Cross Stitch Strap Reinforcement
- Plush Interior Lining Provides Soft Cushioned Protection for Instrument
- Two Exterior Lined and Padded Pockets
- Additional Support Pad for Vulnerable Parts
- Cross Stitch and Rivet Handle System
- Hideaway Backpack and Shoulder System
- 5mm Black Polyester Piping
- Easy Release Polyester Strapping
- Breathable Padded Back Panel
- Inner Dimensions: 46 x 22 x 20 cm (18.11 x 8.66 x 7.87 ")
- Exterior Dimensions: 53.5 x 31 x 27 cm (21.06 x 12.2 x 10.62 ")
- Weight: 1.2kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.