BDK-1 Full Size Starter Drum Kit by Gear4music, Black
Product Ref: 25915
BDK-1 Full Size Starter Drum Kit by Gear4music, BlackDetails
The BDK-1 Starter Drum Kit includes everything you need to start playing drums straight out of the box; a complete 5-piece set up with double braced hardware, cymbals and drum sticks that will have you rocking in no time.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Everything You Need To Get Rocking
The BDK-1 comes packaged in one large box; simple to unpack set-up and play. It includes everything a budding drummer needs with three tom-toms, a snare drum, bass drum, cymbal stand, hi-hat stand, drum stool, bass drum pedal, pair of 14" hi-hat cymbals, crash/ride cymbal, a pair of 5B sticks and a full set of drum heads.
Deep Tone & Robust Construction
With 6-ply shells carved from Basswood for a traditional finish and deep tone, this drum kit is the perfect stomping ground for any beginner. The toms are great for dynamic drum fills, while the lathed steel cymbals are perfect for handling crashes and chokes.
Play the crash/ride cymbal gently, and it produces sustain and shimmer ideal for quiet passages. Play harder, and you have all the rasp and attack needed for a driving rock chorus. The 14" hi-hat cymbals will help you nail down a tempo, and their crisp sound makes them ideal for accents and syncopated beats.
Robust, double braced stands ensure your kit will stay in place while you jam. Their pressed steel claws are shaped for extra strength and bass drum support, and together with the comfortable drum stool leave you free to concentrate on rocking out.
This pack was reviewed by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"This kit represents great value for money and gives you everything that's required to get up and drumming.""With the aid of the double-braced hardware and robust kick spurs the kit feels extremely stable and capable of handling some hefty strikes.""It has a straight grain and is a softer, less dense material than the more costly maple or birch, providing a mellow tone."
Features & Specifications
5 Piece Drum Kit:
- Bass Drum: 22" x 16" Basswood Shell
- Floor Tom: 16" x 16" Basswood Shell
- Tom Tom: 13" x 11" Basswood Shell
- Tom Tom: 12" x 10" Basswood Shell
- Snare Drum: 14" x 5.5" Basswood Shell
- Bass Drum Pedal: Adjustable Beater
- Hi Hat Stand: Double Braced
- Cymbal Stand: Double Braced
- Snare Stand: Double Braced
- Drum Stool: Height Adjustable & Padded
- Hi-Hat: Cymbal 14" Steel
- Crash/Ride: Cymbal 16" Steel
- Complete Set of Drum Skins
- Drum Key
- Pair of Drum Sticks
- 1 Year Warranty
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- All Necessary Tom Arms, Hoops, Lugs and Screws included
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.