Meinl 18" Symphonic Cymbal, Thin
Meinl 18" Symphonic Cymbal, ThinDetails
This pair of thin 18 inch Meinl Symphonic cymbals add a cutting edge to any ensemble. Whether they're used in an orchestra or marching band, these lighter and higher pitched cymbals will offer a piercing and brassy tone. Using B20 material (80 percent copper and 20 percent tin) this cymbal offers a medium sustain and medium volume - a great all rounder!
Product Ref: 45378View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
B20 Cymbal Alloy Matched With Lighter Specs
In this Meinl set of cymbals, a metal alloy more commonly referred to as B20 has been used. This simply means that 80 percent copper and 20 percent tin has been used. This is the all important reason for the natural resonant quality of the cymbal and this also gives the volume that this cymbal can create. When combining this with the medium-small 18" diameter and the thinner blade from its lathing, this cymbal creates a sound that is both reasonably high in pitch and also superb in attack. It is very suitable therefore for ensembles with a brighter timbre.
- Style: Orchestra
- Timbre: Mid-Bright
- Character: Warm, Smooth
- Pitch: High-Mid
- Volume: Medium
- Sustain: Medium
- Weight: Thin
- Finish: Traditional
- Material: B20
- Lathe: Narrow Blade
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.