Paiste Formula 602 Modern Essentials Hi-Hat, 14"
Paiste Formula 602 Modern Essentials Hi-Hat, 14"Details
The 14" Modern Essentials Hi-Hats offer a wide ranging, complex mix. They have a giving and responsive feel. Their broad, warm open sound and compact, lush chick sound means they're an extremely versatile hi-hat, perfectly suited for dynamic, articulated playing in a wide range of styles.
Product Ref: 33126View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
"They are just chunky enough, but not overpowering. They are a little more chocolatey than the classic 602's", describes Vinnie Colaiuta.
Formula 602 Modern Essentials cymbals combine the essence of the Formula 602 Classic Sounds models - transparency and stick definition - with the richness, warmth, darkness and a bit of complexity of the Signature Traditionals series besides providing slightly more pizazz than its Classic Sounds.
Forged from the legendary 602 Bronze (CuSn20), offering a complete new wide and dynamic sound dimension, developed in close collaboration with Vinnie Colaiuta, handcrafted from start to finish by highly skilled Swiss craftsmen, conceived and executed according to Vinnie?s uncompromising sound concepts for a wide all-round application.
The Paiste Formula 602 Modern Essentials Cymbals acheived first place in the Cymbals category at the MIPA Awards 2013.
Features and Specifications
- Size: 14"
- Weight: Medium top / medium heavy bottom
- Volume: Low to loud
- Stick Sound: Soft, meaty
- Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Medium
- Chick Sound: Full, tight
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.