Pearl Demon Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
Pearl Demon Drive Double Bass Drum PedalDetails
Drummers everywhere, prepare for the new frontier of bass drum playing with the Eliminator Demon Drive, the first pedal ever to truly bridge the gap between control and versatility.
Product Ref: 13648View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This pedal was engineered to create the most seamless link between the player's musical ideas and their execution on a bass drum. Whether seeking to deliver lightning-fast blast beats or deep, rock-solid grooves, this pedal offers the adjustability to maximize your playing in any style.
Play a Demon Drive and the first thing you'll notice is its unparalleled smoothness. The Demon Drive gets its incredible smoothness and speed through the use of ultra-precise components. Self-aligning spherical bearings are used to insure the footboard and Direct Link Drive are always in perfect alignment, zero-latency Z-Link U-Joints on the double pedal driveshaft and special super high speed Ninja bearings on the axles all work in perfect sync to create the smoothest and fastest pedal on the planet.
The most unique feature of the Demon Drive pedal is Pearl's exclusive Duo-Deck, the world's first convertible footboard. Through a simple adjustment, the Demon Drive pedal can be adjusted from a traditional shortboard to a longboard pedal in seconds, offering a slightly lighter, quicker feel that is the preferred setup when speed is a necessity.
Additional features of this amazing pedal include the world's first two-position Beater Stroke Adjustment and two-position Direct Link Adjustment. Both adjustable features allow the player to create a slightly lighter or heavier feel of the pedal depending on their preferred setting. Adjusting the Duo-Deck in combination with the Beater Holder and Direct Link Adjustments yields 8 possible Pedal Configurations, allowing the player to truly create their ideal pedal configuration.
- Direct Link Adjustment: The rear position provides greater power. Loosen the key bolt and move to the front position for more finesse
- Ninja Bearings: Designed for skateboarding these bearings feature micro-polished steel balls for amazing low friction.
- Z Link Drive Shaft: Adjustable machined Aluminum for perfect positioning and flex-free energy transference for precise feel.
- Duo-deck Longboard: Converts quickly from shortboard to long board via 4 screws under footplate. For your choice of feel
- Beater Stroke Adjustment: A choice of 2 positions for a light or heavy feel. Simply loosen the clamshell to change position
- Click Lock Spring Tension: The Click Lock prevents the tension knob from loosening. Simply flip up for adjustment
- Adjustable Tracktion Plate: The Aluminum Traction Dots are fully adjustable to vary the amount of slip or grip for your playing
- Footboard Height Adjustment: Loosen and rotate to desired footboard height. Rotation is clearly indexed for optimal repeatable
- Control Core Beaters: The standard Control Core Felt and the optional wood beater feature
- Carry Case: The Demondrive comes standard with a carry case to protect your pedal from the wear and tear of travel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.