Sabian HHX 7'' Evolution Splash Cymbal, Brilliant Finish
Sabian HHX 7'' Evolution Splash Cymbal, Brilliant FinishDetails
The Sabian HHX Evolution Splash cymbal was designed by Sabian with the help of Dave Weckl. This partnership has resulted in a cymbal that takes no energy or effort to play, it's all there with the touch of a stick, brush or even your hands. The innovative design features all the bite and penetration of high-end attack, blended with the warmth of darker undertones, combined with a extra-thin cymbal weight as a result of extensive lathing.
Product Ref: 57021View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
''The Evolution Splash is exactly the essence of what I was looking for. It has that warm tone I like so much, but it also has brightness in its high end. For me it's very important to have the right mix - a balance of both. And that's what the HHX Evolution line is all about. It retains the low end, we've brightened the high, and we've increased the sensitivity so that the lightest touch of a stick sets it off. But it's not just a matter of being responsive, Evolution puts out total sound at all times; even at very low levels.'' - Dave Weckl.
All HHX series cymbals are complete with HHX 'Tone Projection'. This innovative concept combines jumbo 'tone projector' hammering and other design elements resulting in hot, simmering sounds that have the ability to project through.
- Style: Modern
- Sound: Dark
- Weight: Thin
- Metal: B20
- Finish: Brilliant
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.