Tama HC33BW Stagemaster Boom Cymbal Stand
Tama HC33BW Stagemaster Boom Cymbal StandDetails
Double braced boom cymbal stand that also neatly converts into a straight stand when required.
Product Ref: 21453View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Don't let limited stage space cramp your style! If there's no room for a boom, simply convert the stand to a straight stand. The boom arm stores neatly in the upper tube.Cymbal Mate:
You can choose two Cymbal Mate positions for Ride or China cymbals: Position 1 for a looser fit or Position 2 for a tighter fit.Reversible Bottom:
The cymbal bottom protects the cymbal's centre hole from the tilter's shaft and threads. If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down.Noiseless Design:
Are cymbal stands just for supporting cymbals? We think cymbal stands are also musical instruments. All TAMA cymbal stands in the Roadpro and Stage Master lineups were designed with the elimination of stand noise a top priority. A special rubber cap at the end of the upper tube eliminates swaying and rattling, and a special nylon sleeve underneath the die-cast joint of the base section further reduces swaying.
Features / Specifications:
- 25.4mm diameter base section tubing
- Double braced legs
- Boom/Straight convertible tilter
- Fine gear tilter
- Boom arm length : 400mm (15 3/4")
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.