Yamaha CH750 Cymbal Holder
Yamaha CH750 Cymbal HolderDetails
This short boom cymbal holder attaches to Double Tom Stands and Tom Holders, while CS Attachments can be used to attach cymbal holders to cymbal stands.
Product Ref: 20805View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Centre Tilter, long popular among knowledgeable players, has been revived in the CS700/CH700 Series, CSAT942/940 and CWH940 series. By supporting the weight of the cymbal at the center, greater stability is achieved.
Placing Type Boom Tilter Mechanism
Retaining YAMAHA's traditional gear mechanism, we now introduce the "clipping" method for securing the boom arm. Through this specification, the main unit of the boom arm becomes more resistant to scratched. It ensures extra peace of mind, even during complex setup adjustment. It begins with the CS700/CH700 series.
Small Wing Nut, Tilter Sleeve & Felt
A polycarbonate tilter sleeve encases just enough of the head bolt to provide optimum securing of the cymbal. Utilization of a wing nut lets you play the cymbal bell without it getting in the way of the stick.
Tight & Secure
Specially designed by Yamaha, the nylon bushing holds the pipe firmly in place even when lightly tightened. Since the wing bolt is tightened through a steel nut, the durability of the bolt is increased.
Features / Specifications:
- Tilter: Centre Tilter
- Boom Tilter Mechanism: Placing Type Boom Tilter Mechanism
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.