BOSS TU-3S Chromatic Tuner
BOSS TU-3S Chromatic TunerDetails
Product Ref: 71772View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium-Quality Stombox Tuner
Every design aspect of the TU-3S has been implemented to deliver the best possible performance and tuning capabilities with everything from a 21-segment LED meter with brightness control for easy monitoring to support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses. The tuner also features a 'High Brightness' mode which enahcnes the brightness of the meter for low-light coniditions or increased visibility outdoors. Another convenient features is the Guitar Flat mode which supports 'drop' tuning up to six semitones below standard pitch for added versatility. The unit itself is powered by an optional PSA-series adapter with a DC out jack for powering and connecting up to seven BOSS pedals via an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable.
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz)--C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436--445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Modes: Chromatic, Charomatic flat x2, Guitar, Guitar flat x2, Bass, Bass flat x3
- Display Mode: Cent mode, Stream mode
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA (DC 9 V), 95 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MODE button, STREAM/CENT button
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Power on indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC IN jack, DC OUT jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Parallel DC code (DC Plug x2), Rubber foot
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 73mm, 56mm, 84mm
- Weight (including battery: 220g (8oz)
- Respected TU-3 tuning performance in a more compact size
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Guitar Flat mode supports “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Powered by optional PSA-series adapter; DC Out jack for powering up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals via an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
- BOSS five-year warranty
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.