Bass Guitar Foam Case by Gear4music
Bass Guitar Foam Case by Gear4musicDetails
The Bass Guitar Foam Case by Gear4music is a sturdy yet lightweight, premium quality case for your bass guitar. The solid hard foam shell and durable fabric will protect from knocks and the carry handle and adjustable shoulder straps make carrying your instrument easy and comfortable. The case has an internal compartment for accessories as well as a large external zip pocket.
Product Ref: 15847View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Almost as light as a simple gig bag, yet far sturdier, hardfoam cases are a revolution in instrument transportation. This attractive and practical foam case offers exceptional protection for those not wanting the weight of a traditional hard shell.Moulded interior designed for all Gear4music basses (except Metal X Bass), and most other standard shapes.
Features / Specifications
- Ultra-lightweight hardfoam case
- Nylon exterior
- Felt lined
- Interior and exterior storage space
120 cm max length, 35 cm max width & 5 cm max depth.
1 year warranty
About Gear4music products - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment:
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to produce a range of high quality, yet affordable musical products. Gear4music branded products include drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass and string instruments as well as speaker systems and much more, all representing incredibly good value for money. But the impressive-looking prices aren't the end of the story - we pride ourselves on the fact that our products are made to the same quality standards you would expect from brands costing much more money, and we back this up with a standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, because to put it simply, we think that if you try our products you will not be disappointed.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.