Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Effects Pedal
Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Effects PedalDetails
The Behringer VT999 Tube Monster Effects Pedal effortlessly produces the classic sound of tube amp distortion, delivering a full-bodied, powerful tone ideal for a range of styles. With its dedicated Gain, 3-band EQ and Master controls, along with an integrated noise gate, this versatile stomp box provides the ultimate vintage distortion tone. An LED shows when the VT999 effects pedal is activated whilst the on/off switch ensures excellent signal integrity. Included with the monster effects pedal is a dedicated power supply so guitarists can get started right away.
Product Ref: 14885View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Monstrous Sound Features
The VT999 delivers warm tones and heavy overdrive thanks to the integration of the hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube. An on-board, switchable noise gate includes an adjustable threshold to keep your signal noise-free, promising a clean performance.
- Classic tube overdrive pedal based on hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube
- A whole tube amp in a single pedal, featuring anything from warm blues overdrive yo heavy distortion
- Integrated & switchable noise gate with adjustable threshold keeps sound noise-free
- Dedicated gain, 3-band EQ & master controls
- Status LED for power on/off
- True hard-wire bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- Includes dedicated power supply
- Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Impedance: 510kΩ
- Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- Europe/UK/Australia: 230V, 50Hz
- China/Korea: 220V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Connector: 2 mm DC Jack, Negative Centre
- Power Consumption: 250 mA
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Height: 61 mm
- Width: 220 mm
- Depth: 172 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.