Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion PedalDetails
Product Ref: 9965View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Classic Rock Tone
The Boss DS-1 was first introduced in 1987 and ever since rock guitarists everywhere have had this orange box on their pedalboards. Ideal for all types of rock from indie to grunge, the DS-1 is an affordable and versatile investment.
Simple Three Control Layout
The DS-1 has an intuitive three knob control panel including Tone, Level and Distortion. The combination of these three controls gives you access to a full range of tone, from subtle snarl to all-out fuzz. The midrange is scooped which gives a distinct tonal flavour made famous in songs such as Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
Trusted Boss Quality
Boss pedals are built like tanks to withstand life on the road. These stomp ready boxes have a rubber stomp area and base to help safeguard against slipping. You can depend on Boss pedals to help you craft your perfect tone.
- Classic BOSS Distortion tones for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces dynamics of playing, from soft to hard
- Distortion, Level and Tone control to tailor overall sound as desired
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 470 ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -122 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (9 V DC)
- Power Supply: 9 V DC: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 4 mA (9 V DC)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (incl. battery): 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.