Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55181View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Not just another utility tool, the ES-8 kicks down the door to unlimited possibilities in the universe of musical expression. From this day on, the use of stomp boxes will never be the same. Using Boss' advanced technology the ES-8 is designed for spontaneity on the stage.So, go ahead. Jump out of the box. Take the plunge into a whole new world of musical expression. Celebrate the birth of the cool at BOSS with the hot new ES-8 Effects Switching System. It?s a total game changer that will take you to places no musician has ever gone before.
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information at a glance
- 800 patch memories provide unmatched capability for touring musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Scratching the itch of serious working musicians with detailed attention to often-requested features and functions
- Loops: 8 (Effect loop), 1 (Volume loop)
- Patch Memory: 800
- Number switch x 8
- BANK switch x 2
- MEMORY/MANUAL switch
- MUTE switch
- Nominal Input Level: IN 1, 2: -10 dBu, RTN 1--6, RTN 7L, RTN 7R, RTN 8L, RTN 8R, RTN VOL: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: IN 1, 2: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: SEND 1--7, SEND 8L, SEND 8R, SEND VOL, OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R, TUNER: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R, TUNER: 1 k ohms or greater
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED), 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- IN 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND 1--7, SEND 8L, SEND 8R, SEND VOL jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- RTN 1--6, RTN 7L, RTN 7R, RTN 8L, RTN 8R, RTN VOL jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- TUNER jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT CTL CTL 1/2, CTL 3/4, CTL 5/6 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- EXT CTL EXP 1, EXP 2 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- CTL IN EXP 1 CTL 1/2, EXP 2 CTL 3/4 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT/THRU)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 400 mA
- AC adaptor
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Rubber foot x 5
- Screw x 2
- Options (sold separately):
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
- Expression pedal: BOSS FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5
Size and Weight
- Width: 439 mm / 17-5/16 inches
- Depth: 137 mm / 5-7/16 inches
- Height: 65 mm / 2-9/16 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5 lbs 9 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.