Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Pedal
Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer PedalDetails
Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Pedal - was the world's first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal, and it found favor with experimentalists and tone afficiandos alike.
Product Ref: 9987View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Today, the next-generation bass-synth pedal has arrived the SYB-5. Utilizing the latest in DSP technology, the SYB-5 faithfully reproduces the fat and sharp sound characteristics of classic analogue synthesizers.
Enhanced Sound With the Latest DSP
All of the 11 internal synth sounds have been markedly refined and enhanced to produce a fatter, more cutting sound than ever. The sounds are built on variations of three oscillator Waves (Saw, Square, Pulse) and filters that modulate according to the envelope and LFO changes you apply. You won t believe how much synth-bass beef can come from such a small pedal.
Enhanced Playability Via External Control
An external pedal input jack has been added to the SYB-5 for connecting an EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately), which allows you to control filter cutoff and LFO rate in real time with your foot. In Modes 1-9 you can use the SYB-5 s onboard pedal to hold a note while playing a bass phrase over it. Time for a bass solo? You bet!
- 11 DSP variations of Saw, Square, and Pulse synth waves
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately)
- Enhanced Wave Shape Mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise: -96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.); All knobs at center position
- Connectors: Input jack, Output A (MONO) jack, Output B jack, EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery / 9 V type (6F22 (carbon), 6LR61 (alkaline)), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner s Manual, Mode Label, Dry battery / 9 V type (6LR61)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (Inc. Batt.): 0.4 kg, 1 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.