Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar by Gear4music, Black
Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar by Gear4music, BlackDetails
The Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar by Gear4music is a fantastic quality instrument at a highly competitive price - an excellent introduction to the world of acoustic guitar playing for someone looking for versatility, style and value with their acoustic sound.
Product Ref: 22252View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Critically Acclaimed Starter Guitar
Acoustic Guitar Magazine chose the Gear4music Dreadnought Guitar as one of their "50 Dream Guitars" in the February 2011 issue.
The Gear4music Dreadnought Acoustic is a responsive and very playable guitar with a full, balanced acoustic tone provided from the Spruce top and Rosewood bridge. The DN-100A also includes pro features such as a compensated bridge for excellent intonation, and sealed machine heads for precise tuning adjustments. The well balanced acoustic sound and smooth tone don't betray this guitar's lower price tag. Coupled with a classic black finish, this guitar both looks and sounds the part.
You May Also Be Interested
If you're just starting out or are simply looking for a more complete set-up you may be interested in the Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar and Accessory Pack which comes with an additional guitar bag and strings.
"Built to a high standard...if you want to learn to play guitar on a budget look no further. More than just an adequate tool to learn on.....outrageous value for money."
Acoustic Guitar Magazine
Body & Bridge:
- Model: 41" Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Top: Spruce Laminate
- Back and Sides: Eastern Mahogany
- Body Binding: White 6-Ply ABS (W/B/W/B/W/B)
- Rosette: ABS Inlay
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Finish: Black
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Binding: White with Dot Position Markers
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 648mm / 20 Frets
- Machine Heads: Sealed Die-Cast Chrome
- Warranty: 1 year
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.