Fender American Vintage Stratocaster/Telecaster Machine Heads, Nickel
Fender American Vintage Stratocaster/Telecaster Machine Heads, NickelDetails
These genuine Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster tuning machines are made from nickel-plated steel and are supplied with bushings and mounting screws. They are designed to fit American Vintage, Classic and Road Worn series instruments.
Product Ref: 34898View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster machine heads
- Pack of six nickel-plated steel tuning machines
- Bushings and mounting screws included
- Fits American Vintage series (US), Classic and Road Worn series (Mexico) instruments
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.