Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe, Shoreline Gold
Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe, Shoreline GoldDetails
The Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe is a sleek and stylish instrument, modelled after the favourite '72 Tele Deluxe of Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett. Featuring a solid Alder body and Maple neck, the guitar delivers a rich and expressive tone perfect for a range of styles. A 12" radius Rosewood fingerboard provides smooth articulation and a fast, comfortable feel, while the custom-wound CS1 and CS2 humbucker pickups offer everything from mellow blues tones through to searing rock leads.
Product Ref: 62281View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile and Expressive Sound
The Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe has an exceptionally wide tonal range, reflecting the diverse style of the man himself. Through his work with the Foo Fighters, Jackson United, No Use for a Name and his own side project Chris Shiflett and the Dead Peasants, Shiflett's playing spans a wide range of genres including hard rock, punk, alternative and country. With its traditional Alder body and Maple neck along with hot custom-wound CS1 and CS2 humbucking pickups, the Chris Shiflett Tele Deluxe is capable of producing tones to suit virtually any genre or playing style. Its outstanding tone is complimented by a stunning Shoreline Gold finish and 4-ply Pearloid pickguard, making the Chris Shiflett Tele Deluxe certain to stand out on any stage.
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Colour: Shoreline Gold (SHG)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt&rtrade;
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: CS1 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: CS2 Humbucking
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Truss Rod Adjustment Wrench
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.