Fender Jim Root Telecaster, Flat White
Fender Jim Root Telecaster, Flat WhiteDetails
Plenty of modern features for big sounds! The Jim Root Telecaster (designed for the Slipknot/Stone Sour guitarist) will go to 11! Special features include a mahogany body, 12"-radius fingerboard, EMG pickups, 22 Dunlop 6100 jumbo frets, black locking tuners and hardware, and a single volume knob. Available in a flat white with a maple neck, ebony fingerboard and a black pickguard. Includes black tweed hardshell case with red interior.
Product Ref: 13544View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Suffice to say, few guitar players can boast that they are in one of the biggest metal acts in the world, never mind two! Jim Root is one such artist, having spent over a decade in the monumental Slipknot which is still commanding sell out audiences across the world and also playing in Stone Sour with fellow Slipknot member Corey Taylor.
- Mahogany Body
- Active EMG Pickups
- Ebony or Maple Fingerboard with 12 Radius (305mm)
- White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays on Ebony Fingerboard
- Black Dot Position Inlays on Maple Fingerboard
- Flat Finsh
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Black 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Pickguard: Black
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12 Radius (305 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck: EMG 60
- Bridge: EMG 81
* Controls: 1. Master Volume * Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: 1. Position 1. Bridge Pickup 2. Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups 3. Position 3. Neck Pickup * Machine Heads: Black Fender Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines * Hardware: Black * Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042),Included Accessories:
- Black Tweed Case with Red Plush Interior
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.