Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass, Olympic White
Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass, Olympic WhiteDetails
The Steve Harris Precision Bass has been designed in collaboration with Fender and one of the most influential metal bassists alive. Built for heavy rock, this bass guitar comes in Steve Harris' famously regal gloss White finish with special pinstriping, mirrored pickguard and West Ham United F.C. crest. Boardering on the thin line between love and hate, this Precision Bass combines music and football, two things that have a special place in Harris' heart. Other ironclad features include a single powerful Seymour Duncan Steve Harris signature model pickup, Fender High Mass bridge, Rotosound Steve Harris Signature flat-wound strings and Harris's signature on the back of the headstock.
Product Ref: 54262View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sleek Body Shape
The Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass Guitar features a functional yet elegant body to work with. The sleek body has been shaped to the cool and sophisticated Precision Bass profile, with curvature that enables you to rest it comfortably against your body as you perform, creating the perfect resting position for your picking arm. The crisp and articulate tonality of this Precision Bass comes from the two-piece Maple, which has been finished with the elaborate colours of Harris' beloved West Ham United F.C. and a gloss polyester to ensure a long life on the road.
Smooth Playing Neck
The responsive Maple neck offers a "U" shaped profile for substantial playing feel in the hand. The slim 7.25 Maple fingerboard has 20 medium-jumbo frets and black dot inlays. The Maple neck and fingerboard paired together will accommodate fast playing styles, making this signature bass perfect for metal. The smooth gloss urethane neck finish gives it a resistance-free playing feel, allowing you to glide along with ease. You can be sure that your bass will maintain tuning integrity throughout each and every performance with the Fender '70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
The on-board Seymour Duncan Steve Harris SPB-4 pickup, fitted in the middle position, is controllable via the master volume and master tone pots to give you everything you need for incredible versatility on stage. Create anything from guttural low-end roar, to sonically bright highs, with a fat and thick mid section to boot with this fantastic pickup that gives you stadium-filling tones at your fingertips.
Fender High Mass Bridge
The Fender high mass bridge creates a seamless bond between the strings and body, this ensures intonation is upheld with precision so you won't go out of tune. To achieve the set up and feel of how Steve Harris has his own bass, this signature model has been equipped with Custom flat-wound Rotosound strings.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: 2-Piece Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: Fender High Mass
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.615" (41.02 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
Electronics & Hardware
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Steve Harris Signature P Bass SPB-4
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Rotosound® Steve Harris Signature Custom Flat-Wound (.050-.110 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.