Korg Pitchblack Mini
Korg Pitchblack MiniDetails
Product Ref: 70235View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easy Installation in Your Effect Board
The Pitchblack mini is smaller than the previous Pitchblack, allowing for easy installment, even with a full effect board. The weight is also minimal at 129 grams, so handling is easy.
Large High-Visibility Display
Despite its small size, the display is easy to read. Equipped with a large 7-segment colour LED, the large note indication and the smooth moving meter indicator deliver excellent visibility even on a dark stage.
Battery Operation is Supported
The Pitchblack mini supports battery operation - a long-awaited feature for miniature pedal tuners. In conjunction with the high mobility provided by its compact form, battery operation allows you to use this unit smoothly in any situation, whether in your effect board or on the floor. Additionally, you can also use DC9V power designed for effect units.
Stabilisers Prevent Overturning
Compact, weight and convenience are often a trade-off with stability. Other units tend to turn over more easily when placed on the floor, however, the Pitchblack mini is equipped with slide-type stabilisers on the underside of the body, eliminating this concern.
Three Meter Display Modes
Choose from three meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular mode,” you can choose “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualisation of even minute differences.
Ultra-High Tuning Accuracy
When using strobe mode, the Pitchblack mini allows ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy. It's a great choice for exacting situations where even slight errors cannot be tolerated, such as in professional recordings or stage performances.
In spite of its compact size, the Pitchblack mini has the same high-quality design as the other members of the Pitchblack series. It inherits the accuracy and amazing ease of use that you expect from Korg tuners, and also allows the calibration to be adjusted to a variety of concert pitches.
The true bypass design allows for the input sound to become output with absolutely no change (when the tuner is off). In other words, the tuner circuit does not change, degrade, or modify your sound in any way. Since the input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on, this unit is ideal for use on stage.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2 or AC adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
- Current Consumption: Maximum 40 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 45 x 93 x 44 mm / 1.77” x 3.66” x 1.73” (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 129 g / 4.55 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2
- Accessories: AC adaptor (9V) KA-181
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.