Laney Lionheart L5 Studio 5W Amp Head
Laney Lionheart L5 Studio 5W Amp HeadDetails
The Laney Lionheart L5 Studio Amp Head is an incredibly versatile 5W amplifier head perfectly suited for home and project studio setups, as well as rehearsal sessions and live performances. Featuring a single EL84 power tube driven by three 12AX7 preamp tubes, the L5 delivers all of the rich vintage tones for which the Lionheart series is renowned in a compact, low-output package. The L5 Studio is also equipped with Laney's innovative T-USB technology, which allows you to interface directly with any DAW software for hassle-free, professional quality recordings.
Product Ref: 60329View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Power: 5W & 0.5W RMS
- Inputs: 2 x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Channel Controls: Clean Volume, Drive & Drive Volume
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle, Treble & Tone
- Preamp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Output Valves: 1 x EL84
- Class: Single-Ended Class "A"
- Reverb: Digital hi quality studio reverb
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 0.5W & 5W output jacks
- FX Loop(s): (series/switchable level)
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather strap handle
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone controls
- Cover: Supplied with custom embroidered slip cover
- Weight: 7.8kg
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 mm x 420 mm x 185 mm
- RE-AMP Enabled: Yes - Re-amp functionality
- USB Connectivity: T-USB USB connectivity
- DI Socket: Balanced DI output with Speaker Emulation
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.