MXR M104 Distortion Plus Guitar Effects Pedal
MXR M104 Distortion Plus Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The MXR M104 Distortion Plus Guitar Effects Pedal is ideal for both the emerging guitarist experimenting with their sound, and the expert guitar player looking for versatility and quality in their playing. The MXR's versatility sets it apart. It produces a mixture of sounds from cool overdriven blues, to the huge sound of 80s rock, without any difficulty. The MXR is versatile and efficient. It's the ideal pedal for guitarists of all levels.
Product Ref: 4435View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Iconic Pedal
A pedal used and mastered by guitarists such as Slash and Randy Roads, the MRX M104 is the perfect pedal for those who wish to capture the sound of classic 80s rock anthem. There isn't a distortion unit on the market that can come close to the status the MRX M104 has amongst musicians and engineers in the industry. The MXR M104 pedal is the iconic distortion pedal.
Output and Distortion Controls
In the mid range of the Output and Distortion control, you'll find soft-clipped distortion tones that sound truly retro-authentic. Once mixed with a light amount of Reverb the MXR M104 will truly accentuate its sound. A do-it-all crossover with basic classic overdrive and over-the-top fuzz, the MXR Distortion pedal produces classic fuzz sounds that provide timeless rock rhythms along with a modern feel. These sounds are an enjoyable, interesting alternative to LA saturation and British crunch. This pedal will quickly become a must-have in your pedal collection.
"The MXR M104 Distortion+ pedal is a no-frills distortion pedal used by many famous guitarists for decades." - GuitarPedalsHQ To read the full GuitarPedalsHQ Review click here.
- Controls: Footswitch toggles effect On/Bypass (red LED indicates on)
- Output Gain: Output knob controls total output gain
- Distortion: adjust ratio of clean signal with distortion.
- Weight: 0.9lbs
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/4" 0.9lbs.
- Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
- Parts:Equipped with germanium diode clipping to emulate tube-like crunch
- Input/Output: 1/4" for both output/input
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 25 kΩ
- Nominal Input Level: -22 dBV
- Maximum Output Level: -14 dBV
- Noise Floor: -74 dBV
- Distortion Gain: 10 dB to 45 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass: Hardwire
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.