MXR M300 Reverb
MXR M300 ReverbDetails
Product Ref: 68952View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rich, Versatile Sound
MXR are renowned for making high-end effects pedal, designed for stringed instruments in mind. The M300 is no exception to the rule featuring 6 different reverb settings, which can be controlled and tweaked with the 3-knob design. The six reverb settings are: Room, Pad, Plate, Spring, Mod and ''Epic''. The 3-knob design features parameters for tweaking the tone of your reverb as well as the Mix and Decay settings, giving you optimal versatility over your sound.
Premium Quality Design
As well as offering 6 high-end reverb effects, the M300 is also sleek and versatile in its design. The audio path of the M300 is digital and the dry path is fully analogue, meaning you get the cleanest possible signal with minimum noise or fuzz. You can also connect a expression pedal to the expression jack for foot control and to blend between two different setting configurations. The unit also includes 100% wet mode, output capability and a stereo input
- Six meticulously crafted reverbs in one pedal
- Hi-fi analog and digital audio paths
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Studio-grade low noise floor
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- Expression pedal jack for foot control of all knob settings
- Stereo In/Out capability when using TRS cables
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.