MXR M326 Super Badass Variac Fuzz Pedal
MXR M326 Super Badass Variac Fuzz PedalDetails
The MXR M326 Super Badass Variac Fuzz Pedal is the ulitmate pedal for achieving the elusive fuzz effect that guitarists have always searched for. Loaded with a rare, unique-sounding vintage fuzz circuit, the Super Badass Variac Fuzz can be adjusted from 5 to 15V using the Variac control , giving you plenty of room for experimentation. Equipped with tone, output, and gain controls to provide plenty of sound-shaping options. Comes in a purple road-ready housing with true bypass switching.
Product Ref: 76651View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
From 5V to 15V
The Variac control is a voltage regulator, which allows you to set the pedal’s voltage anywhere from 5 to 15V. At 5V you can achieve a 60's psychedelic feel and a similar fuzz effect you get as a 9V battery loses its power. On the other hand, as you turn the Variac knob counterclockwise to 15V you can achieve a fuzzy overdrive effect. The versatility of this unit provides you with many variations of the fuzz effect, and would be an ideal investment for you pedalboard.
- Set voltage from 5V–15V with Variac control
- Lower voltage for “dying battery” effect
- Increase voltage for more headroom & clarity
- Delivers a vintage fuzz tone
- Features Tone, Output, and Gain controls
- Manufacturer: Jim Dunlop MXR
- Model: MXR M326 Super Badass Variac Fuzz Pedal
- Material: Die-cast Shell Casing
- Controls: Tone, Variac, Output and Gain
- Connectivity: 1/4" Jack
- Finish: Purple Sparkle
- Power Requirements: 9V DC
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.38 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.