Orange Micro Dark Valve Hybrid Guitar Amp Head
Orange Micro Dark Valve Hybrid Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 60765View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Valve / Solid State Hybrid Design
The Orange Micro Dark offers an innovative high gain circuit with real valve warmth and presence due to the valve / solid state hybrid circuitry. Incorporating a 12AX7 valve in the preamp circuit the Micro Dark is capable of deliver a huge variety of professional sounds from warm cleans to screaming lead tones. Additionally the solid state output section allows the Micro Dark to be connected to a huge range of cabinets with an impedance of 8 or 16 ohms.
Volume, Gain and Shape Controls
Designed with compact size and ease of operation in mind the Micro Dark features only 3 controls for simple operation without sacrificing the tonal options. The impressive shape control varies the midrange response whilst also making minor adjustments to the bass and treble response allowing for a range of impressive sounds. When pushing the gain on the Micro Dark the shape control becomes less transparent allowing you to create scooped thrash tones and crisp high mid tones perfect for classic rock tones.
Buffered Effects Loop
Use a lot of effect pedals? Not to worry, the Orange Micro Dark incorporates a low impedance buffered effects loop located to the back of the unit. Patch in your pedal board and experience the rich valve hybrid tone of the Micro Dark with all of your favourite effects.
Headphone Output with Cabinet Emulation
With the ability to throw out an impressive 20 watts of output power the Micro Dark also features a 1/4 inch jack headphone connection for late night practise sessions. Unlike most amplifier heads the Micro Dark also has a innovative CabSim circuitry which accurately emulates the sound of a mic'd Orange 4x12 cabinet to allow silent practice or a direct output for recording applications.
- Super Compact Valve/Solid State Amp Head
- 12AX7 Valve Driven Preamp Section
- Produces Warm Cleans, Smooth Overdrive and Fierce Distortion
- Simple Three Control Operation (Gain, Shape, Volume)
- 20 Watt Output to a 8 or 18 Ohm Speaker Cabinet
- Headphone Connection with Cabinet Emulation
- Built-In Buffered Effects Loop
- Robust and Durable Metal Construction
- Lightweight and Portable
- Amp Type: Valve / Solid State Hybrid
- Valves: 1 x 12AX7
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphone), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Speaker Output)
- Additional Connections: 2 x 1/4" Jack (FX Send/Return)
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Impedance: 8 or 16 Ohms
- Controls: Gain, Shape, Volume
- Finish: Matte Black High Tensile Steel
- Height: 5.31" / 13.5 cm
- Width: 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- Depth: 3.74" / 9.5 cm
- Weight: 0.78 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.