Ortega R121-3/4 Classical Guitar, Wine Red
Ortega R121-3/4 Classical Guitar, Wine RedDetails
The Ortega R121-3/4 is a 3/4 size nylon string classical guitar. Featuring a spruce top with mahogany back and sides, the R121-3/4 is part of Ortega's Family series range of guitars. The stunning high gloss wine red finish ensures that this guitar will look as beautiful as it sounds. The outstanding quality of this instrument makes it suitable for both small children, or also adults as a travel guitar. The included deluxe gig bag is ideal for transporting and storing your instrument.
Product Ref: 28884View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ortega 12 Hole Bridge
The innovative 12 hole bridge featured on the Ortega R121 is usually reserved for instruments at higher price points. This fantastic system makes string changes both quick and easy, even for total beginners. By simply looping the string around the two holes provided for each string, the player can trap the end of the string in a noose, help in place by the string tension. This solves the challenging problem of tying knots in nylon strings without ball ends.
Ortega are committed to ensuring that the specifications of their instruments meet the wishes and requirements of music lovers all over the world. Regardless of whether you are a beginner, a budding star ready to hit the stage or have already "made it" to the top, the folk at Ortega are just like you; they love to get together to play instruments and have fun.
Because of this, they understand your requirements and view them as a challenge. Experiencing enjoyment when playing an instrument is the best way to be creative. Many of their instruments were created this way, but there is one thing they shall never forget, and that is to listen to you, the people who share the love of making music. Happy playing!
Body & Bridge
- Body Size: 3/4 Size
- Body Depth: 95 mm
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back and Side Material: Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Sonokelin
- Bridge Style: Ortega 12 Hole Bridge
- Scale Length: 590 mm
- Finish: Wine Red, High Gloss
- Back and Side Finish: High Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Frets: 18
- Fingerboard Material: Sonokelin
- Width at Nut: 45 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way Truss Rod
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario EJ72N-3/4 Strings
- Tuners: Chrome Plated
- Case: Ortega ONB-34 Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.