Palmer MI Pocket Amp Bass, Portable Preamp for Bass Guitars
Palmer MI Pocket Amp Bass, Portable Preamp for Bass GuitarsDetails
The Palmer MI Pocket Amp for Bass is a multi-purpose effects pedal and preamp that provides extensive sound shaping options for active and passive bass guitars. This versatile unit is ideal for gigging, and recording, and also features a headphones output for quiet play-along practicing. Equipped with clean, overdrive and fuzz modes with adjustable drive and saturation, a 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid control. Also includes vintage or modern cabinet simulation that is especially voiced for Bass guitars. Includes sturdy footswitch for mute or bypass control .
Product Ref: 78017View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Palmer MI Pocket Amp is a portable preamp for bass guitars, complete in a compact footswitch unit. It has been especially designed to accommodate both active and passive bass guitars, providing a full host of extensive sound shaping options. The versatility of this unit is incomparable to any other effects pedal, and can be used in any environment including gigging, jam sessions, recording and private practising.
Full of Features
As well as functioning as a Bass preamp, the Palmer MI Pocket Amp is also equipped with a clean, overdrive and fuzz modes with adjustable drive and saturation. Other features include a full EQ with semi-parametric mid control that has been especially tuned for bass guitars, and vintage or modern cabinet simulation for the optimum sound. A dedicated blend control allows you to mix between a wet and dry mix, enabling a unique sound.
With its compact size, the Palmer MI Pocket Amp is jam packed full of features that allow you to play and hear your bass guitar anywhere. Equipped with a full host of different inputs and outputs, the unit allows for external effects pedals to be added. There is also 3.5mm stereo line input and headphones output which allows you to practice in silence via headphones. The unit also allows for DI applications, and includes an XLR output. This versatile unit requires a 9 volt battery or power adapter(not included) to power it.
- Extensive sound shaping options for active and passive Basses
- Multi-purpose effects pedal and preamp
- Perfect for gigging, recording and practising
- Clean, overdrive and fuzz modes with adjustable drive
- Full Analog circuit
- Rugged diecast enclosure with heavy duty long-life footswitch
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid control
- Blend control allows you to mix the direct and effected signals.
- 3.5 mm stereo line input and headphones output for quiet play-along practice
- Footswitch-assignable thru jack for silent tuning
- XLR output is pre or post effect switchable
- LED status indicators
- Requires a 9 volt battery or power adapter (not included)
- Product type:Effect
- Type:Guitar effect pedals
- Technology:Solid state
- Power:n.a. W
- Input connectors:6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance:1 Ohm(s)
- Outputs:4 x
- Output connectors: XLR, 3.5 mm jack, 2 x 6.3 mm TS
- Output impedance: TRS 10000, XLR 510 Ohm(s)
- Indicators:Peak, signal, on/off
- Controls:Volume, Pre/Post, mute, mid frequency, mode, input pad, Mid, highs, ground lift, Drive, Bass, bypass
- FX loop: yes
- Operating voltage: 9 - 12 V DC, 9 V block
- Cabinet material:Die-cast aluminium
- Width:100 mm
- Depth:100 mm
- Height:55 mm
- Weight:0.36 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.