Palmer PEPAMPMKII Pocket Amp MKII
Palmer PEPAMPMKII Pocket Amp MKIIDetails
The Palmer PEPAMP Pocket Amp MkII is an entire guitar rig in a single pocket-sized device. It features a wide range of high quality amp tones, both clean and dirty, along with speaker cabinet emulation for extra authenticity. The PEPAMP is equipped with a headphone output for quiet solo practice, while the XLR output can be connected to a PA mixer or recording console for use during band rehearsals, recording sessions or even live performances.
Product Ref: 59848View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Palmer PEPAMP features a number of controls to help you find your ideal sound. It features switchable amp selection with Clean, Crunch and Heavy modes, along with variable loudspeaker/mic position simulations and Drive, Level, Treble and Bass controls. Able to run on either a standard 9V battery or a Palmer 9V DC power supply (sold separately), this convenient device allows you to rock out anywhere you go!
- Inputs: 1
- Input Connector: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 3
- Output Connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack, 3.5 mm TRS
- Output Impedance: 510 Ohm(s)
- Channels: 1
- Indicators: on/off
- Controls: Treble, mic position, mode, level, ground lift, Drive, Bass, amp select
- Power Supply: 9 V battery, 9 V DC power supply
- Cabinet Material: die-cast aluminium
- Width: 100 mm
- Depth: 100 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Weight: 0.36 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.