Peavey 6505 412 Slant Front Guitar Amp Cabinet
Peavey 6505 412 Slant Front Guitar Amp CabinetDetails
Behind every iconic guitar tone, there is a speaker cabinet that makes everything possible. The Peavey 6505 412 cabinet is the perfect enclosure to match with your 6505 amplifier head. Together they deliver some of the most famous tones ever heard in the world of music.
Product Ref: 37919View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Introduced in 2004, the Peavey 6505 line of amplifiers has become one of the most famous additions to the Peavey range. A redesign of the iconic 5150, these dominating valve amps have been seen on stage with some of the most famous bands in the world of rock and metal. This 300 watts 412 speaker cabinet will suppliment an array of raw power to any guitarists arsenal - from crisp cleans through to gut-wrenching distortion.
Features & Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Four Sheffield® 1200 12 inch speakers
- 16 ohms
- 2 1/4 inch inputs
- 300 watts (rms) closed-back cabinet
- Stereo or Mono operation
- Recessed handles
- Heavy-duty casters
- Straight or slant versions available
- High-density plywood construction
- Weight Unpacked: 90.00 lb(40.824 kg)
- Weight Packed: 102.00 lb(46.267 kg)
- Width Packed: 17"(43.18 cm)
- Height Packed: 35.75"(90.805 cm)
- Depth Packed: 32.5"(82.55 cm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.