Radial Tonebone Bassbone V2 Bass Preamp
Radial Tonebone Bassbone V2 Bass PreampDetails
Designed to offer maximum flexibility in a small package, the Radial Bassbone V2 Bass Preamp is the ultimate bass control centre. Featuring a two-channel preamp, effects loop, combination power boost/mute footswitch, 3-band EQ and even a piezo-optimised input for upright bass, the Bassbone V2 is perfect for both live performance and studio recording.
Product Ref: 54845View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Dual Bass Connections & Powerful EQ
Simply stated, the Bassbone V2 is a bass command center. Connect any two basses and seamlessly toggle between them using a footswitch. Each channel has a separate level control to balance the two instruments and is augmented with a unique EQ that enables you to adjust the tone to match your bass amp. In fact, the passive-interactive EQ is so powerful, you can toggle between channels to emulate switching from a P-Bass to a Rickey using the same bass! A special PZB booster adds yet another dimension - allowing you to connect a piezo, such as used on an upright bass when doubling.
Boost Switch & Effects Loop
A boost footswitch can be used to either engage a power booster for solos or can be assigned as a mute switch for quiet on-stage tuning. A third footswitch lets you activate the effects loop which is equipped with a wet-dry control to retain the tone of the original instrument and then mix-in as much of the effect as you like. The effects can be assigned to either channel or both. Once processed, you can send your sound to a stage amp, tuner and to the PA system using the built-in Radial DI box.
- Two-channel preamp for one or two instruments
- 3-band EQ on channel 2
- Main output for stage amp
- Built-in DI box with balanced output for PA/mixer
- Combination power boost/cut footswitch with level control
- Effects loop with send & receive jacks and wet/dry control
- Piezo-optimised input for upright bass
- Dedicated tuner output
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.