Radial Tonebone BigShot MIX Effects Mixer
Radial Tonebone BigShot MIX Effects MixerDetails
Product Ref: 72825View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BigShot MIX's innovative class-A circuit design ensures you can mix the natural 'dry' tone of your guitar or bass with the 'wet' effect of your pedals, controlling the balance between them with a 'set & forget' recessed MIX control. The original sound is maintained by allowing the signal to pass straight through the unit and not the pedals, routing only the desired amount to your effects loop. Standard ¼" send and return jacks mean connecting the mixer to your loops couldn't be easier!
A 180° polarity reverse switch means your wet and dry signals will always be in phase, creating the perfect blend of sound every time. The Bigshot MIX features 14 gauge steel construction, a baked enamel finish, a heavy duty high-cycle switch and still only weighs in at just over 0.5kg; paired with all of its great features this means it's the sturdy, rugged pedal you need when you're gigging or on the road.
- Circuit Type: Class-A active buffered circuit with mixing and true bypass
- Polarity: Yes - 180° polarity reverse on fx return
- Level control: 0 to 100 mixing
- Footswitch: Heavy-duty high-cycle
- Power requirement: 9 VDC - 40ma center negative
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.