Radial Tonebone BigShot MIX Effects Mixer
Radial Tonebone BigShot MIX Effects MixerDetails
Product Ref: 72825View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BigShot MIX's innovative class-A circuit design ensures you can mix the natural 'dry' tone of your guitar or bass with the 'wet' effect of your pedals, controlling the balance between them with a 'set & forget' recessed MIX control. The original sound is maintained by allowing the signal to pass straight through the unit and not the pedals, routing only the desired amount to your effects loop. Standard ¼" send and return jacks mean connecting the mixer to your loops couldn't be easier!
A 180° polarity reverse switch means your wet and dry signals will always be in phase, creating the perfect blend of sound every time. The Bigshot MIX features 14 gauge steel construction, a baked enamel finish, a heavy duty high-cycle switch and still only weighs in at just over 0.5kg; paired with all of its great features this means it's the sturdy, rugged pedal you need when you're gigging or on the road.
- Circuit Type: Class-A active buffered circuit with mixing and true bypass
- Polarity: Yes - 180° polarity reverse on fx return
- Level control: 0 to 100 mixing
- Footswitch: Heavy-duty high-cycle
- Power requirement: 9 VDC - 40ma center negative
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.