Radial Tonebone Dragster Load Correction Device
Radial Tonebone Dragster Load Correction DeviceDetails
Product Ref: 72838View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tonebone Dragster solves a simple but fundamental problem that every guitarist or bassist with effects pedals has encountered. Plugging your instrument into any buffered input such as an effects pedal, wireless system or mixing console will have a negative effect on its natural tone. The super-compact Dragster perfectly restores the natural sound that you would have heard if routed straight into the amp. Your non true-bypass pedals will no longer be the laughing stock of the pedal board, but instead will shine through with a refreshing new sound, which was previously inaccessible.
The Dragster couldn't be any simpler to use, all there is to it is plug & play. It uses two standard ¼" jack connections, one in and one out. Set the control dial until you find the sweet spot, activate your pedals and rock out to your hearts content! Another bonus is that it couldn't have been constructed any smaller, allowing it to sneak into the smallest nook on your pedal board, or even clipping to a guitar strap with its built-in mounting flanges if necessary. It can even be used before a wireless transmitter for a smoother, more natural sound. You don't have to look any further than the Radial Tonebone Dragster to immediately improve your tone; good things really do come in small packages!
- Shell: Aluminium
- Connectors: ¼ Jacks, silver contacts
- Size: 2" x 2.5" (5.1cm x 6.4cm)
More specs will be added when they become available from the manufacturer.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.