Radial Tonebone BigShot PB1 Class-A Power Booster
Radial Tonebone BigShot PB1 Class-A Power BoosterDetails
Product Ref: 72826View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superior Power Boost with Class-A Circuitry
The BigShot PB1 is a top of the range boost pedal, offering a sonic performance unparalleled in quality. Its 100 discreet class-A circuitry features in pedals used by world renowned guitarists such as Carlos Santana, Steve Vai, Neil Schon, John Petrucci and John Mayer. It results in reduced zero-cross distortion, improved phase response and a smooth Bessel curve that delivers beautiful even-order harmonics and a naturally warm boost.
Augmented with Drag™ Control Load CorrectionThe PB1 Power Booster features Radial's Drag™ control load correction, so your pickups always detect the correct impedance load, just as if it were plugged directly into an amp. This means your guitar will always produce its rich, harmonic tone and no frequencies will be over-emphasized no matter what it's plugged in to next.
Great for Your Pedal BoardThe BigShot PB1 is also part signal buffer, meaning long effect chains or cables won't affect your tone when plugged into this unit. Notoriously 'tone sucking' pedals such as the Wah-Wah can really alter your sound due to to some signal being lost in the pedal, the PB1 allows for this problem to be avoided and the true tone to survive the effects loop. Also, a top panel free of controls means levels can be set and forgotten using the recessed dials at the back with a guitar pick. There can be no accidental nudging and changing of settings on stage, making the BigShot PB1 the perfect new addition to your pedal board!
- Circuit Type: Active buffered circuit
- Drag Control: Drag™ - variable pickup load correction circuit
- BOOST Control: Max 15dB boost
- Footswitch: Heavy-duty high-cycle
- Power Requirement: 9 VDC - 40ma center negative
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"l x 3.8"w x 2"h (92 x 7 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.40 lb (0.64 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.