Roland CUBE Street EX Battery Powered Stereo Amplifier
Roland CUBE Street EX Battery Powered Stereo AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 46090View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Roland's CUBE Street was a huge hit among travelling musicians. Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility. 50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments. Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialled in easily with the on-board COSM amps. Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!
Impressive Performance Equivalent to a Small PA System
Equipped with 50 watts of stereo power, two eight-inch woofers, and two tweeters, the compact CUBE Street EX effortlessly projects your musical performances with clear, dynamic sound. Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that's impossible with any other battery-powered amp. The output power is adjustable in three levels-Max (50 W), Normal (25 W), and Eco (10 W)- allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don't need maximum power. In Eco mode, eight AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter at gigs where electrical power is readily available.
Multiple Inputs to Support Any Performing Setup
The CUBE Street EX has an on-board mixer with four independent channels, providing ample connectivity options for all kinds performers. Mic/Instrument and Mic/Guitar channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks to support microphones or devices with 1/4-inch outputs, and each channel is outfitted with its own three-band EQ and reverb effect for discrete sound shaping. The mono/stereo Line In channel is equipped with 1/4-inch jacks, while the Audio In channel provides a stereo 1/8-inch mini jack that also supports i-CUBE LINK. If you fill up all the channels, you can use the rear-panel Aux In jack to connect an additional mono device if needed.
The versatile CUBE Street EX is ideal for all kinds of musical performance situations. Here are just a few:
- Vocal, guitar, synthesizer, and electronic percussion
- Two vocalists, keyboard, and backing tracks
- Electric and acoustic guitar duo with drum machine
- Vocal, guitar, drum machine, and backing tracks
Great Guitar Tones with COSM Amps and Effects
The CUBE Street EX makes it easy for guitarists to plug in and get pro sounds immediately. COSM tones for electric guitar include Lead, Crunch, and Clean, plus an Acoustic Simulator for extra versatility from a single axe. There's also an AC preamp optimised for acoustic/electric guitar and a convenient built-in tuner. Chorus/delay and reverb effects are available as well, and these can be turned on/off with optional footswitches while performing.
Jam and Record with i-CUBE LINK and CUBE JAM
Roland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface lets you incorporate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into your performances with the CUBE Street EX. i-CUBE LINK connects to your device's audio jack with the included cable, providing two-way communication with your favourite music apps. Roland?s free CUBE JAM app is an ideal partner, allowing you to play along with music tracks from your iTunes library and record the CUBE Street EX's output right back into the app. CUBE JAM also includes a number of useful functions for practice, jamming, and performing, such as independent pitch/speed adjustment and Centre Cancel for minus-one playing and karaoke.
Stand Mounting and Sound Expansion
When placed on the ground, the CUBE Street EX's angled back provides excellent monitoring for performing in street situations and on larger stages. If you need broader sound coverage for bigger crowds, the amp can be mounted on an optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand. With the handy Stereo Link function, two CUBE Street EX units can be used together to create a powerful stereo PA with up to eight separate inputs.
Light and Durable Design
Like all amps in Roland's renowned CUBE series, the CUBE Street EX is built to last. It features a high-strength ABS injection-moulded body that's passed rigorous durability testing, ensuring reliability in all kinds of outdoor performing situations. In addition to being tough, the CUBE Street EX is surprisingly light, making the amp a breeze to carry from gig to gig. An optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case provides a convenient shoulder strap and accessory pockets, plus a water-resistant covering that protects the amp from moisture while traveling.
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-moulded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
*Approximate battery life under continuous use with rechargeable AA Ni-MH batteries
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.