SKB 1SKB-56 Deluxe TSA Electric Guitar Case
SKB 1SKB-56 Deluxe TSA Electric Guitar CaseDetails
Product Ref: 6306View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Construction
The SKB Deluxe TSA Electric Guitar Case is a highly durable case designed to fit a variety of electric guitars (check specifications for measurements). The case is comprised of ABS moulded plastic which is impact resistant, making it perfect for keeping your instrument secure while travelling. The case features trigger latches with TSA approved locks, moulded-in bumpers, full length neck support and an over-moulded handle. There is also a handy accessories compartment allowing you to store strings, tuners and more. The rigid EPS foam interior keeps your instrument safe and secure at all times while the tongue and groove aluminium valance helps to keep dust and moisture out.
- Advanced ABS molded plastic outershell
- Trigger latches with TSA lock
- Moulded-in bumpers
- Over-moulded handle
- Full length neck support
- Rigid EPS foam interiors keeps instruments secure
- Tongue and groove aluminum valance
- Accessories compartment
- Interior Length: 108.59 cm
- Exterior Length: 114.94 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.18 cm
- Exterior Depth: 13.97 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 45.72 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 8.89 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 34.29 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 25.40 cm
- Carton Length: 109.86 cm
- Carton Width: 64.77 cm
- Carton Depth: 15.88 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.62 kg
- Product Weight: 4.40 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.