Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive Pedal
Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive PedalDetails
The Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive Guitar Pedal is designed and assembled in Santa Barbara, California by the same team responsible for Seymour Duncan's legendary pickups. The 805 Overdrive can easily produce a subtle boost, a fat crunch or a searing tone for your solos while the three-band EQ gives you unprecedented control and the ability to further shape your tone just the way you want. Whether you desire minor amounts of boost or harmonically rich gain with warm tube character, the 805 provides the versatility needed for any type of music - from blues and country to rock, metal and everything in between.
Product Ref: 69335View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Distortion Circuitry: Glass Diode, Back-to-Back Stack
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Gain Control Range: 8dB to 16dB
- EQ Center Frequencies:
- Bass: 90Hz ± 11dB
- Mid: 750Hz ± 11dB
- Treble: 2.1kHz ± 12dB
- Gain Limits:
- Minimum Gain: 20 - 20kHz, 112dBv
- Minimum Gain: 400 - 20kHz, 114dBv
- Maximum Gain: 20 - 20kHz, 97.5dBv
- Maximum Gain: 400 - 20kHz, 98dBv
- THD @10MVRMS Input @1kHz w/ 12dB of Gain: 0.15%
- Max Output Before Saturation: .6VRMS
- Saturation Input Impedance: 470 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Power: 9V Battery or External 9V - 18V DC Adapter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.