Seymour Duncan Antiquity JB/Jazz Pickup Set, Zebra
Seymour Duncan Antiquity JB/Jazz Pickup Set, ZebraDetails
Get classic tone thanks to a proprietory aging process. The Antiquity JB/Jazz set comes from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan and boasts his own intimate knowledge of JB/Jazz pickups from guitars in his own possession. This set comes in zebra.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 30927View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan has said himself that he likes things to look old and well worn from playing, as they have character, like they've been used and well loved. It's been over three decades since Seymour Duncan created the first production JB and Jazz Model? pickups.
Representing the first of the Antiquity-Treated 1970's-Era Pickups
The Antiquity JB/Jazz Set, Zebra, represents the first of the 1970s-era pickups given the Antiquity treatment. These 2011 Antiquity pickups are newly designed to provide the sound and appearance of the old ones, thanks to a proprietary aging process. Seymour Duncan boasts the knowledge of the JB and Jazz from guitars he has himself.
Aided by the Mellowing Effect
Experience rich harmonics, and a balance of sustain, distortion, and clarity, buffered by the mellowing effect of aged magnets and years of simulated sweat, dust, and oxidation.
Designed for Dual-Humbucker Guitars
The Antiquity JB/Jazz Set is designed for Dual-humbucker guitars, and especially suit the appearance of old guitars.
- Jazz: 7.72kΩ
- JB: 16.4kΩ
Resonant Peak Frequency
- Jazz: 7kHz
- JB: 5.5kHz
- Both pickups include:
- Electronic and cosmetic aging
- Long Mounting Legs
- Single Conductor Wire
- Maple Spacer
- Butyrate Bobbins
- Custom De-Gaussed Rough Cast Alnico V Bar Magnets
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.