Seymour Duncan Antiquity Strat Texas Hot Custom Bridge Pickup
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Strat Texas Hot Custom Bridge PickupDetails
If you're looking for the vintage sound and look of a '50s Strat pickup, these Texas Hot Custom Bridge provides quality replication, with added punch. It comes with screws, schematics and vintage "push back" cloth braid hookup wire.
Product Ref: 30371View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Texas Hot with Extra Punch
Possessing the magnetic and physical agedness of the Seymour Duncan Texas Hot Strat pickup, the Texas Hot Custom Bridge pickup boasts '50s Strat sound and appearance, but with an added punch. The pickups are carefully assembled and hand-wound for quality.
More than just an Aged LookEach pickup comes with a specially aged cover. But don't expect just old colouring, these pickups share properties of early vintage models; the magnets are specially calibrated and the coils wound "top going" with North polarity. The Antiquity Texas Hot pickup comes with screws, schematics, and vintage "push back" cloth braid hookup wire.
- Top Pickup Length: 2.642
- Top Pickup Width: .615
- Bottom Pickup Length: 3.392
- Bottom Pickup Width: .908
- Total Pickup Height: .582
- Total Magnet Height: .705
- Pickup Cover Length: 2.750
- Pickup Cover Width: .700
- Pickup Cover Height: .495
- Winding Direction: Top going
- Magnet Polarity: North
- Calibrated: Yes
- Height Adjustment: 6/32 oval head, phillips
- Magnet Pattern: Staggered & raised above flatword
- DC Ohms: 9.7K
- Inductance: 4.08 henries
- Q: 2.52
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.