Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbucker Set - SH-4/SH-2, Black
Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbucker Set - SH-4/SH-2, BlackDetails
A classic humbucker combination from Seymour Duncan (and his favourite!), the SH-4 JB for the bridge and SH-2n Jazz Model come together to provide the Hot Rodded Humbucker set, providing great versatility. This pickup set comes in black.
Product Ref: 30923View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Hot Rodded Humbucker set works great for everything from hard blues to heavy rock, it comes with four-conductor cable for trick switching options, and it also includes a wiring diagram and mounting hardware.
The Jazz Model SH-2 Neck Pickup
This Seymour Duncan Jazz Model SH-2 Neck pickup is a classic moderate output humbucker and comes in black. This neck pickup is especially popular and boasts use by famous players like Jerry Horton (Papa Roach), Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) and Doug Pettibone (Lucinda Williams). It's not just great for jazz as the name might suggest; it works great for country, funk, blues, classic rock and heavy rock.
The Jazz Model SH-2 Neck pickup gives an articulate and clear tone and works great for fast runs on the guitar. It boasts smooth sustain, and when distorted it provides full and bright tone. The SH-2 Neck pickup has slightly less output and a more detailed treble response than the SH-1 '59 Model.
The SH-4 JB Bridge Pickup
The JB model has become an archetype hot-rodded humbucker for over 30 years. From heavy blues to heavy metal, this pickup works a charm. These Seymour Duncan JB pickups boast uses by famous players including Paul Stanley (KISS), Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd), Ty Tabor (King's X), Steve Marker (Garbage), Nick Hexum & Tim Mahoney (311), John Connolly (Sevendust) and Dave Mustaine (Megadeth).
The Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model provides pounding output whilst retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and a right blend of sustain and distortion. You can play warm tones at one point and then drop into raw rock 'n' roll.
The JB is designed for bridges with traditional string spacing of 1.925" or 48.9mm measured over the bridge pickup.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.